- Our dealership is sanitized daily.
- We wear masks and practice social distancing.
- We ask that you please do the same.
Woods understands that there is not a one size fits all solution to the pandemic. To ensure the safest retail environment for our customers we have taken a multitude of steps to minimize the spread of COVID-19 in our dealership.
- The entire dealership has been fogged with a long-lasting virucide
- High traffic areas of the dealership are cleaned multiple times each day
- Areas, where customers could contract infections, have been minimized (sorry for those of you who are fans of the free popcorn and coffee)
- We actively promote the wearing of masks by our team members
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the dealership
- Employees are encouraged to get tested for infection whenever they exhibit even minor symptoms of sickness, or if they have been in contact with infected individuals
- We have a liberal leave policy for employees who do contract COVID-19
- Once a vaccine is available, we will offer no-cost immunizations to all our employees
We will continue to take common-sense measures (based on data and science) to offer the safest possible retail environment for our customers and employees. If you have constructive feedback about ways that we can improve, don’t hesitate to convey that information to any of the members of our management team.